WHY CHOOSE COMPOSITE WOOD FOR YOUR DECKING?
Composite wood is an increasingly popular choice for people looking to build new decks because it requires very little cleaning and is virtually maintenance-free.
Composite decking comes in a variety of colours, shades and patterns in various widths and lengths.
While the initial investment in composite wood is greater than traditional wood, the value you get out of it will more than make up for the initial expense. Over time, composite decks last longer and require significantly less effort to maintain, giving you more time to sit back and enjoy your backyard space.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF COMPOSITE WOOD
- Composite decks require only occasional cleaning with common household cleaners
- Eco Responsible, tens of thousands of pounds of plastics and other recyclables are diverted from landfills year after year in the production of various composite decking products
- Boards are consistent, and defect free, so no culling or sorting, you can use 100% of the material
- Embossed surfaces very accurately mimic wood grain
- Available in many different colours and species types which allows for unique design and layouts including contrasting colour boards, rim boards and skirts
- Different types of boards and fastening systems available, including hidden fastener systems
WHY TURKSTRA FOR YOUR COMPOSITE DECK?
Turkstra uses only the best composite wood for your deck with Fiberon® composite products. Whatever your vision, Fiberon® composite decking provides you with the freedom and flexibility to create an outdoor experience unlike any other. From classic to contemporary, traditional grains to exotic hardwoods, find the look you love no matter what your style.